Tuesday 16 February 2016

Abominations

https://www.openbible.info/topics/abomination

I thought I could help abominations, but the bible is true.

We cannot defeat satan on our own.

I thought, lesbians were lacking love, from the opposite sex; but this could not be further from the truth.

Well some may be confused, and not saved yet; some gays, actually are happy rebelling against nature.

Lesbians, love vagina, and fags, like penis.

This may seem simple to you, but to me, I thought it was just a matter of revealing, our Father's truth to them. Unfortunately,its not always as simple as sharing the word.

And so I have ended my campaign, to try and save the abominations of the earth, largely because, the territory, has me falling in uncomfortable ways.

I will no longer pray for them, let our Father's will be done.