Monday, 21 July 2014

What Is A Spiritual War? #spiritualwar

Genesis 6:3 King James Version:

"And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."

According to wikipedia.org : "Spiritual warfare is the Christian version of the concept of taking a stand against supernatural evil forces. The foundation for this ideology is having a belief in evil spirits which are able to intervene in human affairs.[1] Various Christian groups have adopted practices to repel such forces, as based on their doctrine of Christian demonology. A common form of spiritual warfare among Christians, is prayer in Christianity. Other practices may include exorcismslaying-on of handsfasting, or anointing with oil."

Why am I posting this?

I have struggled time and time again, against evil forces; and through prayer, God revealed to me in his book the answers that I have really needed, to keep my head up and ward off evil. If there is anyone else out there who has felt the struggle, I really hope this post helps. God bless.

p.s. Garlic is a winner, for warding off evil spirits, trust me.